Garmin GTX 345
Remote-mount Transponder Solution for ADS-B “Out” and “In”
- 1090 MHz ADS-B “Out” enables aircraft to operate at any altitude, in airspace around the globe
- Combines Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder and optional WAAS/GPS position source in a single unit
- Provides access to dual-link ADS-B “In” traffic and subscription-free weather on compatible displays
- Wirelessly stream weather, traffic, GPS position and backup attitude via Connext® link to Garmin Pilot™ and ForeFlight Mobile apps as well as the aera® 795/796 Garmin portables
- Compatible with a variety of Garmin cockpit displays — including G1000® and GTN™ 750/650 series — which offer transponder code entry and control
With the introduction of the GTX 345R remote-mounted Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder, Garmin provides the ideal upgrade path for aircraft operators looking to satisfy NextGen requirements for ADS-B “Out” — while providing all the weather and traffic benefits of ADS-B “In” with select G1000, GTN 750/650 and other 3rd party avionics. What’s more, the GTX 345R is also optionally available with a built-in WAAS GPS position source, so everything needed to meet the ADS-B equipage rules can be provided with this all-in-one upgrade package installation.